Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Snoopy Sno-Cones

It's so fun and kinda crazy when you start doing things with your kids that you remember doing yourself like it was yesterday. I think my first experience with that was watching Sesame Street with Sophs. Elmo and Abby weren't quite the stars that they are today, but Grover, Oscar, Big Bird... still the same.
Sophia got the Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine for her birthday. Todd and Karie had one of these growing up and I remember thinking it was the coolest. By the time I played with it, the shovel and snow man were MIA, and I'm pretty sure the blades were worthless,
but it was still awesome.
It's a whole lotta arm power crankin the blades around for just a little bit of ice, but I think Sophia thinks it is just as cool as I thought it was.

Anyone else recognize it?