For the past month Sophia has been scared in her room. She says Swiper the Fox is hiding in there and she always points up to the light when I ask her where he is. I can't believe with all of the princess movies we watch she's scared of Swiper and not Ursula or the evil step-mother. She covers her ears when she's scared and now she wants us to "hide" her when we cover her up. Everything is under the covers but her nose, and she wakes up drenched in sweat.
It breaks my heart.
The other day she told daddy that her room is scary. So Jared walked around the room and asked her whats scary. And here's what we discovered. It's the actual chandelier that's scary to her... and now I can see why!

We've talked about it being a silly smiley face and we pray every time she goes down... Lord quiet Sophia's mind, heart and spirit so she can rest. She still hides but she doesn't cry when we leave the room. I think she likes having her brother in there with her.

