Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Micah- 5 months!

I know everyone says it, but I really can't believe he's 5 months old. Seems like yesterday, yet forever long ago that this little man came into our lives.

At Five Months, Micah:
*rolls onto his tummy, but has yet to figure out how to get past his
arm to roll back onto his back.
*Likes the "happy baby" yoga position. Go figure.
*Loves his toes and likes to put his big toe in his mouth.
*Drools all the time. We go through 3-4 bibs a day.
*Still has green eyes... I thought for sure they'd be brown!
*Can sit up on his own for a little bit.
*Plays with his moo-cow pull toy and football rattle.
* Rules the Baby Einstein... he gets the music on right a way with a few punches.
*Still smiles and charms all the time.
* Sleeping a little longer at night.
Down and 7:30 and has 1 or 2 feedings before morning.
Still waiting for a good solid stretch of sleep.
I sooooo miss my 8.5 hours!

Mom's next plan of action is to get going on the solids!