Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lindsay Phillips

It's one of those friendships that isn't easy to come by. We met when we were five during my summer break visit to Michigan. We spent at least the next 10 summers together, inseparable. Many of my childhood memories include Lindsay, her parents, Torch Lake, dancing (either a carefully choreographed mini-recital viewed by lots of family and friends or by ourselves in the basement or the balcony up on Foxboro). We can go weeks, months and at one point even years without talking, but each time we talk our conversations never miss a beat. She's always the same Lindsay... funny, tell it just like it is, and faithful. I love her like she's one of my sisters. She might as well be one.

My family was so honored to take part in such a special day for her and Michael. The whole week was a blast. I loved seeing old faces and meeting new friends. We had some great experiences. Thursday night the adults went on a cruise around some of Lake Michigan. The weather was beautiful, as was the yacht!


Jared and I had the opportunity to meet Michael two summers ago. As lucky as I think Michael is to have found Linds, I know she's just as lucky to have found Michael. He's a quality guy. He's just as faithful and loyal to his family and friends as she is to hers. And the two of them together... way too much fun!!!
Congratulations Phillips! Thanks for an unforgettable week. We love you!