We decided not to put together a nursery for Micah just yet. Our third bedroom is at the front of the house right off the living area and doesn't really work well for either of the kids. We like having people over too much and I don't think any child could really sleep with all of the late night Settlers of Catan winning that the Doe's do in this house. ;) So we decided to make it a play room for now since Micah will most likely be in our room for a little bit anyways.
Here is the lamp that Christy made. Too too cute. Rumor is she may be in the business of making shades to sell. They're awesome.
I saw these decal letters on LandofNod.com. I remember working in the daycare in Indiana and how much the two year olds loved touching the letters and finding their letters and singing and saying the letters. Sophia is right on track with that. I already have videos of her running round the room singing. It's fun to watch her learn. (Thanks for the letters Aunt Koo Koo!)
The owls are big sister Sophia and "baby bruh-er" Micah. Grandma Annie loved owls too. It's a little piece of her in her great-grandkids play room. We miss her.
On a side note... Jared and I registered for those vases when we got married and haven't used them in a while. How weird that they match the bins we chose exactly?
Thank you so much friends for helping us get the house in order before Micah gets here! We all love the room!

