I guess first off I should say we have chosen a name for our Doe Boy!
Micah James
More about that in a another post...
A few friends of ours from church had a shower for us at Karie's house. It was absolutely beautiful. My friends are all way too creative, but I LOVE it! Here are some photos from the day.








This last photo will lead into the next post. Most of our Tuesday night bible study girls got together and helped us put together the front room in our house as a play room for Micah and Sophia. It makes the house feel so much bigger and I'm no longer walking on toys at all times. It's a thing of beauty! Christy made this lamp shade to hang in the room (another example of the oozing creativity!) and Shelagh helped us hang it up. Can you even wait to see the room??? :)