Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wacko Waco!

Ashleigh is officially Baylor Bound! I'm just so excited for her... and maybe a little jealous. Mom, Ash, Sophia and I got to go check out the campus and stay at the fabulous Swartz hotel! We had such a great time and are so thankful to Lesley and her family for allowing us to stay in their home. I loved getting to know Brett aka Willy Wonka. Bella Buns is all grown up and Rowan is only nine days younger than Sophia and a great cuddler. The kids had so much fun together. It's crazy to think that 10 years ago Lesley and I lived in Russell as freshman.
Who knew we'd be here one day!
Sophia on campus. It has changed so much in five years!
New buildings everywhere, but still so beautiful.
You just never know...

Breakfast time

Ninfa's :)


At the Erin McCarley concert.
Sic 'Em Smash!!! I love you!!