I've decided to start with the most recent events in the Doe Family life and move back as far as I can before Sophs wakes up from nap :).
So Baby Sister, Ashleigh had her Senior Prom this weekend. She was absolutely gorgeous. All grown up and heading to Baylor in the fall!!! I'm so excited for her.
So Baby Sister, Ashleigh had her Senior Prom this weekend. She was absolutely gorgeous. All grown up and heading to Baylor in the fall!!! I'm so excited for her.
We were all dressed up to watch her go because we headed to our cousin John's wedding. It was a beautiful night. Linette looked like she walked off the cover of a Bride magazine. Stunning. 
It was so fun to have a night out with the siblings.
We had a sitter for all four kids and the parents played! I love my family.
We had a sitter for all four kids and the parents played! I love my family.
The next day was the annual MMCC church picnic. It's that time of year when everyone says "This is why we live in Arizona" and I love it!!! It was a gorgeous day and the girls had fun playing outside, eating lots of cookies, and then bouncing in the jumpy things!
Sophia in her "Elton" glasses :)

