Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I realize it's almost May. Whatever. 

Gotta do it for the book! And I know you're not really THAT mad about my delayed posting. Here we go again!

Danny, Allie and Finley decided at the last minute to drive from Denver to Frisco for Thanksgiving 2011. I had yet to meet Finley and was missing my sister big time. We even surprised Ashie. It was a super fun weekend! Allie helped me cook my first turkey. Yea, that's gross. 
 Sophia and Finley had matching PJs. Sophs loved sitting with her. She just told me a few weeks ago (yes, in April)... "I miss Finley Foo Foo. She's my tiny, little friend"
heart melt. 
 We peeled potatoes in front of the TV and watched the parade

 The boys cut the turkey. There were SEVERAL Christmas Vacation quotes during the entire weekend. I saved the neck for you. 
 We picnicked at Frisco Square the day after Turkey day. We packed up all of the leftovers, played freeze tag and truth or dare. Ashleigh "tebowed" in the middle of the street and Jared couldn't complete his dare of climbing a lamp post so he screamed "I'm a puny, little girl!" at the top of his lungs. 
So, that was fun. 
 We love Frisco!


It was a pretty darn good Thanksgiving for being the first away from the big family in AZ. 

No comments: