Well. It's here.
Sophia's first day of school.
This is our countdown chain.
She can't even wait to wake up and take the last link of her wall.
Be still my heart.
Here we go.
We got to see her two teachers and her classroom last week.
She picked out her Barbie back pack and Hello Kitty lunch box.
We searched the world over to find a nap mat. I think this must be a Texas thing. That's what I'm telling myself at least. We finally found one in the cutest market place in Frisco Square today. Since we didn't have time for embroidery, we ironed on some sparkly letters for her.
Here she is trying it out...
One of the first weeks we moved here, she asked Jared and I if we would just "take her to school and then leave." She's finally getting her wish tomorrow! Look for Sophia's First Day pics soon. No doubt she will be darling in her backpack!


No comments:
Post a Comment