Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting ready for the first preview service

This Sunday will be our first preview service. We had the launch team over last Friday and we'll be getting together again tomorrow in preparation.

I'm a bit emotional this week. It's so overwhelming. Not so much the tasks that have to be completed (although there are a LOT of those), but more just "It's really happening!" I feel like we've spent the past year in transition and waiting for the next steps. I knew once our two trips were over and the Seaton's moved down it was gone be "go time", and it has been. Our life went from 0 to 100 in a week. I love it. Our house was upside down for a few days, but I think it's all coming together and I'm catching up, physically and emotionally. There is an amazing group of people who are dedicated to see this church get off to a healthy start. Here's a little peek into the foundations of Frisco Fields.
Sophia "Vanna" Doe helping daddy out

I'll let you know how Sunday goes! Please pray for the church, for Jared and Jake, and all of our families!