Tonight is her first night in her real big girl bed!
We figured she should get used to the bed before we change her whole world in a few weeks. She's fallen out of her toddler bed a couple of times. It's about time. She REALLY wants her bed... and our new house... to be pink. I figured I better get the pink bed figured out cause she's gonna be disappointed with our non-pink house.
We searched a couple of stores tonight and didn't really find what we were looking for. When we decided to leave the store she said, "Mom, why don't we go home and think about it."
I agreed. So I put the only sheets I had that would fit on it tonight... snowmen. She came in for bed and said, "Mom, there's just one problem... it's blue."
Can't get anything past that one.
We found what we liked online and it'll be here soon.
She got to bake cupcakes with Jewell!
Here they are in their aprons ready to go!
The mommies had fun too.
She has reinvented SUPERCAKES!
Super Grover was my favorite on Sesame Street when I was little. I used to put my hooded towel on and run around the house as "Supercakes!"
I woke up one morning to Sophia at my bed side. Dad had turned on Sesame Street. She had on a hooded towel, her rain boots and had dug through her bath toys to find an 'S' that she was asking me to put on her shirt with "sticky tape".
She made her very own
Super Sophia!


