It's time for an update on Sophia's funny ways.
Sophia loves traffic lights. She will look a mile up the road and inform us each time it changes before we get to it. "Green means go. Red means stop. Yellow means slow down!" Sometimes she gets a little angry when a car goes in front of us after a red light. "That's OUR green light Mommy!" We're working on the share the road idea.
Sophia is great at spotting green cabs. It helps that they're everywhere. Makes for a nice distraction... "Sophia, look for a green car!" Keeps her busy. The other day she told me that when she gets big enough to drive she's gonna have her own "special green car... Its gonna be bootiful!"
The other day I heard her say "I'm making two mommies!"
Curious, I turned around to see this face...
She's getting pretty good at it.
Jared told me I shouldn't encourage it. She's gonna go blind.
Anything happening in the future has to have "to" on the front of it.
To-morrow
To-morning
To-later
She tells us "Keechow" each night when we leave her room.
Translates to "Careful".
Mom may or may not have tripped stepping over her gate a few times.
A couple of recent Sophia conversations
Me: Sophia, are you gonna pick up the play room or what?
Sophia: What.
Me: Peek-A-Boo Micah!
Sophia: No... It's "TiggerPooh" Momma!
She just so beautiful and so sweet.
Never a dull moment with our princess.

