It's a funny thing when that second one comes along and the timetable that you had with the first is a little different. I remember staring at Sophia waiting for her to roll over. Micah rolled over one day and I thought "Wow, he's lightyears ahead of where Sophia was at this age!" Then I looked at her milestone/first year calendar. She rolled over one day BEFORE Micah according to age. I guess I just don't have the time to sit and watch as much.
Another milestone has crept up on us. Six months and solid foods. "They" say you can start feeding solids 4-6 months. Welp, we made it to six no problem. He's been having rice cereal for a while, but he had his first veggie, squash last week. This week will be sweet potatoes. He's just so big, we didn't think of him as NEEDING any more substance. :)
First bite was a little strange, but loves it now!

