Mom and I travelled to Waco to see Ashleigh. I pulled off the surprise of the century. I told her I just couldn't travel in my condition. It was perfect. We happened to fly into Dallas on Thursday... the blizzard day! The 1.5 hour drive to Waco took a good 3 hours, but we made it safely. I drove and mom prayed and sang worship songs the whole way. :) I posted the surprise video on Facebook. It was such an ordeal to get it on there, I'm not going to attempt the blog.

Not only did I get to see Ashleigh and take part in our secret Kappa Kappa Gamma Initiation ceremonies, I got to see some of my most favorite people in the whole world! Mom and I stayed at Lesley and Brett's. Such a blessing. Christen and Jennifer drove down from Dallas Saturday and the four of us spent the afternoon and evening together.
It does my soul good to be with these ladies!!

After dinner at Ninfa's the four of us decided to drive around and find Ashleigh at her parties on campus. So what if we're 30 and I'm 30 weeks pregnant! We did find her and Christen and Jenn crashed the party. Ashleigh thought it was hilarious. I did too. :)
And Ashleigh... Come Home Soon! xoxo


