A few weeks ago we decided we would get one of these "transition" things out of the way for Sophia before "Baby Bruh-er" joins us in the house. The big girl bed seemed like something I could handle since she's not quite ready for the real deal potty training yet. "They" say kids usually digress in that area after the little one comes anyways.
So big girl bed it is!
First night was terrible. First nap time, a little better.
Second night, not so bad.Second nap, good! Sweet sleep relief. Ahhh.....

We did find her sleeping in front of the door (after quite the meltdown which we tried to ignore). This was day 3 or 4 nap.

And then this morning...
She wakes up anywhere between 4-6am and opens her door. She will whine a little then get back in bed, turn on her jungle and sleep until 7/7:30. But somewhere in that time she takes off her PJs and throws them over the gate?? This morning she said, "Hi Mommy! See my pants? I'm done!"
Well if she's done, she's done!
On a blog note: I've decided not to back track and catch up.
It hurts my head to think of doing all of the holidays.
I'm just going to try to be better about posting more regularly
(sorry Boopa and Grama Doe! :) )

