Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's finally fall!

The cold weather took it's time to come, but today was the first day of Fall here! Our favorite Pumpkin Patch up north, Young's Farm, closed down so Sophia and I ventured to a new one with Todd, Erin and Devin. It was in Glendale, actually pretty close to the Cardinals stadium. Not quite the same feel as an actual farm. The desert dust storms
made our eyes hurt and Todd's "boogers turn brown". Nice.
We were able to get a few photos in the faux patch. :)




I don't know why this one makes me laugh, but it made the $7 Admission worth it for me.

You know as I look back at these pictures, you would not guess that it's "cold" here what with us in our tank tops and all. But to be outside and not sweat is a great feeling. So yeah... it's cold.

Thanks for letting us tag along Finnin Family! We enjoyed our day outdoors with you!!!