Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Settlers of Catan

For those of you who are familiar with the game Settlers of Catan... you will enjoy this story. We played with some friends the other night and it was down to the end and it was well known that Christine had her ten points and was about to win. I had eight points and I knew my only hope was to buy two development cards and hope for two points... and guess what... they were both points! I WON! I BEAT HER SOO GOOD!!

She was so sad. We called it a close tie becuase she played well. Luck was just on my side.
Then the Catan Monster destroyed the island!! (Kind of sounds like LOST)
I win!!! :) :) :) :) (also please note that I beat Jared as well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sad face looks like just a crazy persons face!! That was a tragic ending for me but I feel good about a girl winning! I must say my favorite is the queen of Catan destroying the island!